#744 “Here by my side"...






You know there's just something about you;
You brighten my day;
I got something to run past you; 
I just hope I say it right; 
So I take your hand and ask you, have you made plans for the rest of your life? 

I don't really care about those storm clouds brewing;
Oh, as long as you're here by my side; Oh, we'll be young, oh we'll be young; Oh, we'll be young, when we're old;
As long as you're here by my side...

Showcasing the awesome new works available now from some amazing designers. 

So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: -   The Liaison Collaborative 

Serenity Style- Amelia Daybed - (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative 
*aliriumDwarfForest [OldGold] 
*aliriumItchyGrass [Brown] 
Skye Temperate Shrubs - Buckeye Large 
Heart - Wild Flowers - Quenn Ann's Lace – P2 and much more. 
Pic Taken at the gorgeous new sim called:- Erebos Harbor